Terms

Available 7 Days a week! 24/7

Free delivery and installation to all Nottingham NG postcodes (50p per mile thereafter)

Delivery and collection times can be specified

No VAT is charged on top – The price you see is the price you pay!

Full Public Liability Insurance up to £5 Million (View Public Liability Certificate)

Yearly PAT test carried out on all electrical equipment  (View PAT Test Certificate)

All of our equipment is PAT tested for safety and is regularly checked to maintain the highest standard

We require 2 forms of ID and our hire agreement to be signed before any equipment is hired

You may be required to pay a non-refundable deposit up to 30% to retain the booked date(s). The remaining 70% to be paid for on satisfactory delivery and setup of the equipment

A deposit may be required for unattended hire of up to 10% of the value of the equipment hired, this will be refunded on satisfactory return of the equipment

All loss and damages to our equipment must be paid for by the customer

We do not charge for general wear and tear

Where there are equipment shortages higher spec equipment will always be supplied

Any extra equipment requested from the list below is free of charge on our package deals:

Extension Cables
Mains Multi Plug Sockets
Audio Connection Converters (3.5mm Jack, RCA, Phono, XLR, 6.35mm Jack)
Wired Microphones
Jack/XLR/Guitar Cables etc